resources include a professional design team of structural, mechanical
and electrical engineers. Our engineers have years of experience in
preparing specifications, and selection of components and instrumentation
for all types of control systems.
Our design team works with fabricators, mechanical, electrical
and electronic assemblers, welders, quality assurance, purchasing
and sales representatives, using advanced technologies and experience
to produce high quality equipment and systems built to customer specifications.
- Our electrical and mechanical designers are proficient in the
latest CAD applications.
- Our employees are expert in working with various grades of
stainless steel,carbon steel, copper/nickel, and bronze. We are also
skilled in cutting, bending, forming and shaping these metals into various
structures, components and sub-assemblies, used in conjunction with
engineered CAD based designs.
- Our quality control program is registered with ISO 9001:2008 which is
used to monitor all aspects of fabrication. Our inspectors,
qualified in accordance with ASNT (American Society for Non-destructive
Testing) & NAVSEA S9074-AR-GIB-010/278,
perform magnetic particle testing, liquid penetrant and
ultrasonic inspections. We also have radiography testing capability.
- Our production workspace capacity exceeds 80,000 square feet complete with
both 10 ton and 30 ton overhead cranes, sand blasting and painting
- Our welders are qualified in AWS D1.1, AWS D1.3, AWS D1.6, ASME IX,
and NAVSEA S9074-AQ-GIB-018/248 codes and apply their knowledge of
GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW and Stud Welding processes.
- We perform welding to the following codes:
using GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW and Stud Welding.
- ASME B31.1 (power piping)
- ASME B31.3 (process piping)
- CSA B51 (boiler pressure vessel and pressure piping code)
- AWS D1.1 (structural welding)
- AWS D1.3 (structural welding sheet steel)
- AWS D1.6 (structural welding stainless steel)
- NAVSEA S9074-AQ-GIB-010/248
- MIL-STD-2219 (military fusion welding)