The certifications we hold signal our commitment to our
profession and craftsmanship. We invest in continuous training
to keep our knowledge and skill sets on the cutting edge.
Becon carries every certification necessary to maintain its blue-chip standing
as one of the premier quality-focused producers of structural and mechanical
assembly in the Northeast.
We perform welding to the following codes:
- ASME B31.1 (power piping)
- ASME B31.3 (process piping)
- CSA B51 (Canadian boiler pressure vessel and pressure piping code)
- AWS D1.1 (structural welding)
- AWS D1.3 (structural welding sheet steel)
- AWS D1.6 (structural welding stainless steel)
- NAVSEA S9074-AQ-GIB-010/248
- MIL-STD-2219 (military fusion welding) using GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW and Stud Welding.
- PED Welding in stainless steel